Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fresh Madness

twisted up like a sweaty sheet in withdrawal fist
a hiss as this escapes me, foul breath tubercular. a regular night. a spin in the den of monstrous neglect. oh, the sweating chill of an evening in Death's company, hungry shadows and gallows thought, hyped up on Eternity and burning to take a great big crunching bite.
I sense the singularity, a cold totality concentrated down to absolute zero; it is there at the beginning/end, a hushed moment lasting as long as a secret, oblivion/om, a calm before the familiar storm of universal exhale. Trembling instant where Heaven is defined. How consuming. Every barrier forgotten. One.

A wonderful scary.

I get metaphysical when the fixes aren't applied, a side comes out that spouts a hopeful plenty. I put myself into dream, inwardly escaping, probing plasma brilliant with a trillion suns, ideal abstract holy flowing golden beyond belief.

(We shall all be there.)

No comments:

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States

i am soft darkness, blurring 'round the edges, i never leave a light on when i leave the room, cosuming everything i touch, how could so much nothing weigh me down? i found solace catatonic, twisting me in damp sheets, compleletly cured of nightmare and living endless dream.